H&L Auto Parts and Service, Inc. is an independent garage that was founded by Earl Hubbard, a native of the Cumberland County area, in 1953. H&L has been serving the Fayetteville and Fort Bragg area for over 60 years.
Our technicians are ASE certified and stay up-to-date on the latest technology on today’s cars. We do general repairs, minor and major on most cars and light (up to 8000 GVW) trucks. We warranty parts and labor on our work. We also provide a North American warranty for our customers in the military so they can get warranty repairs on work that we have done in the event of a transfer.
We are an authorized NC Inspection Station on safety and emissions for cars, light trucks and motorcycles. We're also proud to be an Auto Value dealer and carry Parts Master quality parts in stock.